Made entirely with organic grapes, this delicately sparkling wine boasts enticing scents of white spring flower, beeswax and pear. The vibrant, ethereal palate is loaded with finesse, offering Rennet apple, lemon and mineral alongside crisp acidity and a light, elegant perlage.
Try This Recipe!
Strawberry Orange Basil Prosecco Cocktail
- 1 C diced strawberries
- 1 tbsp finely chopped basil
- 2 oz. Triple Sec
- 2 C chilled Pizzolato Fields Prosecco
- In a wide mouth jar mix together diced strawberries, basil, and Triple Sec.
- Muddle these ingredients together.
- Divide the strawberry mixture into 2 glasses and add 1 cup of chilled prosecco.
- Garnish with strawberry and basil.