Made with organically farmed grapes, this opens with enticing aromas of citrus blossom and Bartlett pear. The bright palate delivers white peach, lemon zest and almond alongside crisp acidity and refined bubbles. – Kerin O’Keefe
Try This Recipe!
Strawberry Orange Basil Prosecco Cocktail
- 1 C diced strawberries
- 1 tbsp finely chopped basil
- 2 oz. Triple Sec
- 2 C chilled Pizzolato Fields Prosecco
- In a wide mouth jar mix together diced strawberries, basil, and Triple Sec.
- Muddle these ingredients together.
- Divide the strawberry mixture into 2 glasses and add 1 cup of chilled prosecco.
- Garnish with strawberry and basil.