Bodegas Familiares Matarromera, producing some of the world’s finest Spanish organic wines, is found deep in the heart of the Ribera del Duero region of Spain. Its facilities are partially buried in the north hillside of the Duero Valley with beautiful views of the entire valley of the municipal district of Valbuena de Duero in Valladolid.
Matarromera has achieved great international success and continues to receive prestigious awards and recognition for its wine and overall business development.
Matarromera applies modern technology for the highest quality winemaking. Matarromera infuses tradition and innovation along with superior grapes into all of its wines. Matarromera produces Win and Good Twin non-alcoholic wines made with organic grapes from areas surrounded by the Duero River: Ribera del Duero and Rueda.
Vineyards & Grapes
All the vines of Bodegas Matarromera are situated in the best terroir around Olivares and Valbuena de Duero, Spain.
In keeping with the wine-making tradition of his ancestors, Carlos Moro decided, in 1988 to cultivate the vines, and build a new cellar, where top quality Crianzas, Reservas and Gran Reservas are now being developed, along with their alcohol-removed wines.
Win and Good Twin
Win Organic Non-Alcoholic wine from Spain, are produced from wine Made with 100% Organically Grown Grapes. Win Alcohol-free wines are made with 93% alcohol-removed wine from classic Spanish organic grape varieties to produce Spanish White Win Verdejo, Sparkling Win Verdejo and Good Twin Sparkling White Wine, and Win Spanish Red Tempranillo. These alcohol-removed wines contain less than .5% ABV, and are fully natural, coming from organic vineyards in the prestigious Duero Valley in Spain. Using proprietary, non-chemical techniques, the Win-makers have retained the flavors, aromas and primary characteristics of the original wine.
These non-alcoholic wines soar above the leading brands of alcohol-removed wines in many aspects:
- Made with 100% Organically Grown Grapes – Leading brand is derived from conventional wine, using toxic chemicals in grape production
- 93% alcohol-removed wine – Leading brand contains 21% grape must “mosto” (grape juice concentrate)
- Certified Gluten Free, Certified Vegan – Leading brand has none of these certifications
- Not exposed to high temperatures or high pressure during production.
- The de-alcoholized wines used in Win and Good Twin are high-quality wines from the Ribera and Rueda DOs. These quality base wines come from a highly respected, well-known source of Bodegas Familiares Matarromera.