- Maison Raymond
- AOC Côtes de Bordeaux Saint Macaire
- Saint Laurent du Bois, Entre-Deux-Mers
- 8 months in 2/3 vintages 228 liters barrels
- Analytical Data:
- Alcohol 13 % by Vol. · Res. Sugar 0.9 g/l · Acidity: 4.9 g/l
- Serve at:
- 1-85554 00081-9
- Natural Wine , Wines Made With Organic Grapes , Organic Wine , Non-GMO Project Verified Wine , Organic White Wine , Sugar Free Wine , Dry Farm Wine ,
A mild climate (due to the Atlantic Ocean). Lots of sunshine, and regular rain, the hillside situation and the clay-limestone soil, gravels offer the best conditions for the growth of the vines and the grapes.
Vinified and aged in 228 liters barrels for 8 months.
- Training system:
The vineyard is held up by Guyot double (Bordeaux style)to obtain the best maturity and also to avoid the phytosanitary disease. The vine is held up by wires.
- Tasting Notes:
This bright and dry wine comes from a small appellation with vines on the slopes above the river Garonne. A blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Sémillon, it is perfumed, ripe with citrus and with yellow fruits. The wine is crisp and ready to drink now.Wine Enthusiast
This prestigious cuvée made from organically grown grapes is issued from a blend of equal parts of semillon and sauvignon. In its yellow robe, it delivers a bouquet of flowers and ripe fruits, along with honey and brioche. The mouth is round and silky, underlined by a nice fresh finale.Vignobles Raymond
- Enjoy with:
Salmon tartare, goat cheese salad, crab, grilled fish…
Bureau Veritas Certification
2019 - Decanter World Wine Awards
2017 - Millésime Bio Gold
2016 - Millésime Bio Gold
2013 - Millésime Bio Gold
2017 - Le Guide Hachette des Vins